Geez. I haven't written in this thing since the dead of winter! My food blog will continue to hybernate until I've finished with my studies and have done my time at my place of employment.
- I've got 8 weeks left of cookery school, then I'm out! I'm doing work experience right now at the Langham Hotel in Southbank.
- I've also got about 8 more weeks of working at the vegetarian restaurant. Thank goodness!
- In 10 weeks I jet off to Hawaii for a week, San Franscico for a week, St. Louis for a few days, Miami for a few days and will spend Christmas with the inlaws on the East Coast (of America, that is).
- My timetable is filled 7 days a week again, so I don't really spend as much time coming up with novel recipes, photographing the finished result and them blogging about them as I used to earlier in the year.
- I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of November.
The dirtiest flamingo of them all...