17 abril 2007

1 Day: So many possibilities

My day off tomorrow is actually a blessing in disguise. Is is going to be the first time that I actually get to prepare and enjoy a sit-down dinner at home with Will since, well, for months! It's funny how I look forward to and even dream about having a day off from everything where I can just do nothing, but when the day actually comes I want to take advantage of it and do EVERYTHING!

To Do List:

  1. Go to Vic Market and do weekly shopping. Try a new cheese.
  2. Return cookbooks to city library and get more!
  3. Read the current issue of Vegetarian Times from cover to cover.
  4. Cook a gourmet style dinner with a rediculous amount of courses. Roasted capsicum sorbet anyone?
  5. Visit cookery supply shop on Elizabeth street. They might as well know me by name there.
  6. Visit Books for Cooks on Gertrude street.
  7. Open a bottle of Semillon. Maybe it's good.

No hay comentarios.: