30 mayo 2007

Back to Blogging...

I've officially neglected my little food blog! I'm here tonight to say that I'm back...I'm back to blogging.

  • I still work at the vegetarian restaurant, although one could say I've moved up the "ranks"
  • I'm starting a cookery club at my college, which I'm ecstatic about
  • I've acquire numerous new cookbooks on vegetarian cookery, in hopes that one of them will hold the secret to success
  • I've had 3 Wednesdays off from work in a row and I am coming to the stark realisation that having days off is a luxury I can't permit myself to have unless the day off falls on a public holiday that also happens to fall on a school day. I have the Queen's Birthday off from school, and no, I will not be asking for an extra shift at work.
  • The short lived Dirty Tuesdays are ceasing to exist. I simply don't have the energy to create exciting food for the rest of the week after coming home from 6-7 hours of cooking at school.
  • We're going to Hawaii in November. Woohoo!
Tomorrow's mission...a trip to the up and coming foodie precinct -- Sydney Road.

No hay comentarios.: